By visiting SOLDE DIRECTE, you agree to the practices described in this privacy notice.
1. How is personal information about clients used?
2. What personal information about clients does SOLDE DIRECTE Gather?
3. What about cookies?
4. How accurate is the personal data provided to SOLDE DIRECTE?
5. How is my information secure?
6. Examples of information collected
7. What are your rights?
1. How are personal information about customers used?
User data can be shared with SOLDE DIRECTE providers to improve order processing and customer service. It can also be used for marketing research purposes and customer relationship management, as some of these suppliers are not located in the European Union.
What is done with your personal information?
The collected user data helps us to customize our site according to the wishes and preferences of each user. By offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. The data collected is for statistical purposes only and helps us to:
• Process orders
• Provide products and services
• Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
• Keep and update our database and accounts with us
• Offer a unique and targeted browsing experience
• Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our site
By confirming your purchase, you agree to receive a) communications associated with your purchase that may include offers from partner sites, b) communications to offer your opinion on your purchase and c) promotional communications SOLDE DIRECTE. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided in each email or by contacting your customer service.
2. What about cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide functionality to make your unique and targeted browsing experience.
SOLDE DIRECTE uses Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH for the purposes of marketing and the optimization of personal data. SOLDE DIRECTE also uses Google Digital Marketing to offer targeted offers.
To know more:
• About Google Analytics: Click here
• About Webtrekk GmbH: Click here
• About Google Digital Marketing: Click Here
3. How accurate is the personal data provided to SOLDE DIRECTE?
You represent and warrant that you are the owner or have the necessary rights to the content you transmit to us; that, on the date of its transmission (i) the content is accurate and true, (ii) the use of the content does not violate any of our policies and will not be prejudicial to any third party (ie the content is not not defamatory).
4. How are information about me secure?
It is important for us to protect you from unauthorized access to your password and computer. Be sure to sign out when using a shared computer. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information you enter. We only reveal the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
5. Examples of information collected:
• Information you give us: You provide most of this information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or quiz, or contact customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order by SOLDE DIRECTE or one of our third party sellers; provide information about your account (and you could have more than one if you used more than one email address when purchasing with us) or your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a quiz or contest entry form. As a result of these actions, you could provide us with information such as your name, address and phone numbers; credit card information; the people to whom the purchases were shipped, including addresses and telephone numbers; email addresses of your friends and other people; the content of exams and e-mails to us; Personal description and photograph in your profile; and financial information, including social security and driver ‘s license numbers.
• Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the tuner’s menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend that you contact your mobile carrier or the manufacturer of your device.
• Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include the delivery and address of our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily updated; account information, purchase or repurchase information, and the page displaying information of certain merchants with whom we conduct our joint venture or trademark activities for which we provide technical assistance, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; term and result of searching for information from searches made by the search web search functions.
6. What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data that we may hold or process from you. You have